Admissions Exam Review Course
Saturdays: October 29th, November 5th and November 12th
The Mount Mercy Academy Admissions Exam Review Course will be held prior to the Catholic Admissions Exam to help students better prepare for the Exam. Students learn hands-on Exam strategies, tips and advice for overcoming anxiety and building confidence and an in-depth subject review of math, verbal and quantitative skills. A Practice Exam is given and evaluated and step-by-step coaching on different types of questions is offered.
- Comprehensive exam preparation
- Hands-on exam strategies
- Tips and advice for overcoming anxiety and building confidence
- In-depth subject review of math, verbal and quantitative skills
- Step-by-step coaching for answering each type of question on the exam
- A practice exam
$110 per student
Please makes checks payable to Mount Mercy Academy.
Please bring paper, pencils and a calculator.
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Classes consist of:
- 1 1/2 hour of verbal review
- Short break
- 1 1/2 hour of math review