Mount Mercy Academy, a distinctly Catholic college-preparatory high school, is dedicated to educating young women for academic excellence, compassionate service, Christian leadership, global awareness and life-long learning. Rooted in Catherine McAuley's vision for women and those who are poor, Mount Mercy affirms the uniqueness and dignity of individuals and fosters faith with a commitment to the challenges of building a just society.
- Reverence for the dignity of each person - We recognize that all of humanity is made in the image and likeness of God and we believe that each person is called to embrace his/her own holiness as a manifestation of the sacredness of human life.
Catholic Education - We cherish education rooted in the traditions and teachings of the Catholic Church and focus on the promotion of spiritual, intellectual and physical growth of our students and their families.
Excellence - We believe that education at Mount Mercy Academy should be consistent with and reflect the hallmarks of excellence integral to a Mercy education.
- Integrity - We seek to maintain a nurturing atmosphere, balanced with a moral and spiritual code of conduct that is rooted in Gospel values, challenging the school community to be people of faith, prayer, knowledge, integrity and compassion.
- Justice - We develop leaders committed to social justice through Christian service to their communities.
- Empowerment - We seek to empower young women to address the social and cultural milieu of our diverse society within the global community.
- Family in Partnership - We honor the role of parents/guardians as the primary educators of their children by fostering collaborative efforts with families, administration, faculty, staff, alumnae, the Board of Trustees and the Sisters of Mercy.